Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Once again the Science Fair 2010 was upon us, many exhibits were done, and were very interesting as well, the teachers are to be commended for their tireless work this year. All the participents are wearing red t-shirts.The judges were local and from the US, they worked hard to give their best!
Perpatory and Kinder grades participated too, here we have a dry fruit exhibit with varied results in food preservation. Parents joined in as Mrs. Rivera led the way.

Mrs Rivera doing some final touches at the Science Fair (Prepatory).






1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness!! The science fair! How did it go? hey....I was wondering if you could do me a favor. If you ever see Miss Amanda Rose anymore would you please tell her that I finally posted the Scotland pictures on my blog at heathernhonduras.blogspot.com if she wants to see them. And also please give her and everyone else my love! Miss you! Love Heather